SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 4th, 2012
I’m likin’ the hell outta this new DIRECT APPROACH demo tape. The SCHOOL JERKS/URBAN BLIGHT comparison seems pretty dead-on to me, so I’m not gonna tax my brain trying to come up with anything better.
Toronto’s killin’ it these days.
In case any of you followers didn’t know (which is not at all likely) I play bass in a hardcore band. This is our new 4-song tape, recorded by our friend andy who plays guitar Total Trash. From the 5 billion listens I’ve given it, it sounds like the snottiness of School Jerks, with the recording quality and stompy bits of Urban Blight. So I’m pretty happy with it. Anyways if you wanna support DIY Toronto hardcore you know what to do.
- whatyoupayfor likes this
- heavvymoon reblogged this from cantrelate
- standardissuemag reblogged this from cantrelate and added:
- waybad likes this
- fishbread likes this
- cantrelate reblogged this from nocoolguys and added:
- ihearthh reblogged this from nocoolguys
- ihearthh likes this
- iwillneverflyagain likes this
- goldenmoose likes this
- nocoolguys likes this
- -itsthelimit likes this
- grrrlillabiscuits likes this
- lndmmml reblogged this from nocoolguys and added:
- fishbread said: YES
- derpdederp likes this
- icecoldnukacola likes this
- creatureseverywhere likes this
- screemgreen reblogged this from nocoolguys and added:
- nocoolguys posted this